Monday, July 28, 2014

DELICACIES!

In our spare time every other day, we pick blueberries. This was one picking during the height of the bearing season.

I have several varieties that produce enormous berries.

This perhaps is my favorite of the lilies.

This is an "Alisa Craig" onion, purchased from Jungs as a plant. Almost all of these onions grew to this size. And they are sweet; like a vandalia.

Karol's first shot at making a "Bloomin Onion," although this one is baked and not deep fried. YUM!

While Karol says that this was not her "best looking" loaf of bread, the taste was unbelieveably wonderful.

Dinner this evening; fresh broccoli and ham quiche. Was it great! No crust and so the calories were cut in half - and the taste was still out of this world.

PS:  I continue to recover from viral meningitis. My strength comes back more and more each day. I am so very thankful to our gracious God.

1 comment: