Wednesday, May 29, 2013

LIFE AS IT IS TODAY...

I'm here in Manhattan, KS, for the annual two-day face to face ISM, Inc.board meeting. We'll be returning home late Friday night.

So let me post a few "odds and ends" just to let you know that I'm still alive.

I visited Poy Sippi not too long ago and saw the whole David Baker family (soon to leave for mission work in Mongolia). Pastor Tom Feiertag of Concordia, Mequon, (formerly missionary in the Philippines) stopped by with his motorcycle.


CLICK HERE to see Daniel driving and Esther riding.


Our annual Memorial Day pre-meal fire at Lake Jacqueline, only seven miles from our home. I think that Rob just either ate a sour grape or crunched on a stone.

Megan enjoying her s'more.
The kids loved the new paddle boat, a gift from Dave Reit.
Creeping phlox

The fern flowerbed on the east side of our home.

Lilac

Trillium

Virginia bluebells

Rhododendron

Azelia

Two beautiful women

Looking toward our pond.
CLICK HERE to see another garden tour (upper garden). It's growing.


1 comment:

  1. Too bad we missed the party at Andrew and Suzanne's. Garden looks unreal. Such straight rows. Now I see where I get it. Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete