Sunday, September 1, 2013

SELLE "CUZZIN" REUNION

Lest you think that I was not present at the great reunion, I post this picture from David front and center to show that it was a wonderful experience for me also!
Saturday, August 31, was a banner day for the Selle cousins who were able to gather at a quiet friendship house near West Bend. We've been there before! But we missed some of the cousins who were unable to attend.

CLICK HERE TO SEE PART OF MARK'S MEAL PRAYER

I'm sharing some pictures of the beautiful afternoon so that ALL the cousins and especially our matriarch, Mildred Seefeld, can view those who attended.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE BEST EVENT OF THE DAY,
AUNT MILLY AND CINDY SING "RINGLEIN, RINGLEIN," A FAVORITE FROM THE REUNIONS OF THE 1940'S AND 1950'S.

I do hope that most of those present got in one of the following pictures. The event was mostly a time of reunion, sharing, and the enjoyment of good food.

Candid shots, ALL. You may notice that my camera tends to pull toward the love of my life, Karol. But she's naturally photogenic anyhow!!!

We're planning a like-event for next year, 2014:  same place, same times, same weekend, same format....all with more cousins types present. See you then!










 








1 comment: