Sunday, April 13, 2014

IT'S TIME

The time has finally arrived. The huge snow piles and cover have melted with the warm sun, and only shaded spots of off-color white remain.

And so, you guessed it...it's time to get going on the garden. I've planted onion sets and plants, radish seed and curly kale seed.

It's been fun to get my hands back in touch with the earth. Here I'm planting onion sets. But now, I'm a bit distressed. One weather forcaster said that on Monday night it was supposed to be 14 degrees. I'm thankful that the sets and seeds are underground.

And Sarge just soaks up all the sun. I guess we have officially adopted him now since we paid the $8 for a Town of Sharon dog tag. He's been chasing the smells and foods out in the wild, so I have to keep him on the leash when I can't be watching him closely.
Abram (left) and Asher enjoying the swing set in the back yard (Wexford, PA).

The girls (Taylor -left; Elizabeth - center, and Miriam - right) had a "hoot" painting my toenails.

Karol doesn't miss a trick. Here she's learning a bit about lacrosse, catching and throwing the tennis size ball with the lacrosse stick. We had the opportunity to watch the girls play a game (they won).

No comments:

Post a Comment