Sunday, August 10, 2014

KAITLYN'S RIDE

Grand daughter, Kaitlyn Selle, had a good time overnight with Grandpa and Grandma. Over the years, grandchildren have loved to sit on the lawn tractor, first, just to ride, then to steer, and when their legs were long enough to push on the pedal to "make it go." I'm thankful that they are not heavy enough to take the rider off by themselves. That will come soon enough (when, hopefully, I am in need of someone to mow my big lawn).

Kaitlyn sat on the seat in front of me while I took a couple of videos. I thought you might enjoy traveling with us on the paths through our woods. And let me apologize for the negative comments I made during our first trip (I do hope that I'm always not this negative).



THE SECOND TRIP - TO THE NORTH OF OUR HOUSE


I know that you would love to see a picture of Kaitlyn.
Age 8, going on 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment