Thursday, August 14, 2014

SUMMER BEAUTY

One of the marvelous joys of summer is butterfly viewing. It can be random or it can be very intentional. I like both!

Today there were several kinds of butterflies around our flowers. One one kind cooperated enough to enable me to get some good pictures. Enjoy them as I have enjoyed taking them.

And another thank you to each of you for your prayers and well wishes as I recovered from my viral meningitis. I believe that now I'm right at 95 or 96%!

Our 12 foot long, three foot zinnias provide an excellent place to take pictures.





After I harvest the onions from the garden (pulled and then one day in the warm sun), I tie them in small bunches and take them to the shed where they hang until right before the freeze. Last year we had "copra" onions until the middle of this April.

1 comment: