Tuesday, December 3, 2013

..........AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL!

The snow was a wonderful sight as I traveled the back roads on my Meals on Wheels route. My route takes me to seven homes over a span of 39 miles mostly over some narrow roads. Thankfully, most of the roads had been plowed and salted, so travel was safe. I'm not sure about tomorrow because the snow began again this evening and will accumulate for yet a little while. Enjoy some additional photos from my travel today, and a couple of videos from our own homestead.
The entrance to our property (driveway).

My first Meals on Wheels delivery.

No horses with buggies traveling today.

Some of the roads were not even plowed.

It's a good thing that I'm very knowledgeable about where I am to travel.

One of my "guests" lives at the end of this loooong lane.

1 comment:

  1. You have a wonderful zoom on that camera. Video reminded me of the end of the Sunday Morning news program where they just show a video of nature.

    ReplyDelete