Sunday, February 23, 2014

FUN = GRANDCHILDREN

It's always great to have sons and daughters bring the grandchildren for a visit. It seems that the older I get, the more fun I have. I even risked life and limb to slide down our homemade luge. Enjoy the pictures of some of the activities at our Rosholt log home.

ENJOY WATCHING THE SLEDDING FUN!

My personal opinion is that we enjoy a beauty here in central Wisconsin known no where else in the whole wide world.
Our own "Selle luge" is on the right with the uphill walk immediately to the left. After a while, another run was made to go under the "clothes line" poles.
They had to do a lot of talking, but finally I took the plunge (there was a sled under me).
Megan is a trooper - always wanting to be a helper. Here she's clearing the driveway.
Rachel tires right along with her two friends:  Sarge (left) and Isabel (right).
When finished playing outdoors, there are always lots of things to do inside. Refueling the plane. Joshua is wearing the felt hat that I used to use to tell the campus ministry story.
Luke is back for more fun on the hill.
And finally, time to fill hungry stomachs on Karol's GREAT FOOD!
Sister Jean (Middleton) reads to Luke and Megan.
Brother-in-law Paul (The Clock Man) does his best to repair our old kitchen clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment