Sunday, April 21, 2013

OUR FINAL HOURS

I didn't know that all of you would be so focused on the part of the world we are visiting. Dagestan and Chechnya. We are still here for a few more hours before we catch a 4:05 am flight to Munich. We will be in transit for 26 hours with 5 hour + layovers in Munich and Chicago, arriving home at about 10 pm tonight. We are thankful for this wonderful trip.

Jon and Julissa took us to a wonderful restaurant, the Golden Mug, this noon. Czech brewed beer and wonderful Georgian food. The restaurant was wonderfully decorated, and I have chosen to share some of those pictures with you tonight. It's not only the food that is important, it's also the environment. Georgians like to sit for hours for their meals.

We thought that if we stayed real long, we might begin to appear like this gentleman.


Alba enjoyed playing with "Nana's" I phone. She's going to have technology withdrawal after we leave.



How sweet it is!





The restaurant is also a micro-brewery.

This is Jon's garage. He never uses it because there is barely room to turn around in the alley way, plus many other folks park in the alley way. While most of Georgia is such a beautiful and inviting country, there are yet one or two things that could be improved.

 

 But I can't leave you without a memorable moment. So, thank God, with me, for this trip!

 
Please join me again.

THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME ON THIS TRIP. I APPRECIATED YOUR COMMENTS AND YOUR AFFIRMATION. AFTER I RETURN HOME, I'LL BE SENDING ONE OR TWO POSTS PER WEEK - YOU WILL NO LONGER BE INUNDATED BY PICS AND INFORMATION.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking me along! I truly enjoyed the sites, people, and food. Blessings for a safe flight back.

    ReplyDelete