Wednesday, June 12, 2013

GARDEN UPDATE

Well, it keeps on growing I shot a couple of videos again of what the garden looks like. Enjoy.


CLICK HERE to see the video of our lower garden.



A couple of rolls of bird netting to cover my blueberry patch. I fixed the door tonight and soon will get this netting over the top. The berries are forming and within a month, they will be ripe.
Rob gave me some perennials for my flower bed, and I bought the impatiens for our flower box.

 CLICK HERE to see the video of our upper garden.



During the brief thunderstorm, I started this cherry bowl. It needs microwaving so that it will dry, but in several days, it will be a finished bowl.

Jean and Paul brought this plant when they visited several weeks ago. The hummingbirds love it.

Just one more shot of these beautiful iris.


1 comment:

  1. Flowers and garden looks good. That radish seed tape was a bust there, only a few grew to eat, others had big leaves but no radish! Thanks for the blog!

    ReplyDelete