Tuesday, June 11, 2013

TRAVELING AGAIN

This time the travels only take me with an hour and one-half from home. Today I first traveled to Montello to visit Joe and Jane, avid outdoors lovers and great with garden and orchard (in addition to a host of other things).

Jane and Joe keep an exquisitely well groomed garden...perennials, pines, and hostas (and a whole lot more).

Simply beautiful!

A large selection of evergreens adorn the garden.

...and do they have the beautiful iris.
 
I never thought that I would see a "sampler" of sedum.


This beautiful falls is located right in downtown Montello.
From Montello, I drove to Neshkoro to drop off some fresh asparagus at Pat Muehrer's home (she was off playing bridge in Berlin). Then I headed to Poy Sippi to wait for Rob and Penny to return from taking the Baker family to the airport (returning to Kazakhstan for a month). Enjoyed leftovers with them, and before the sun set, I headed back to Rosholt. The sunset was beautiful. Judge by the following pictures.





The frogs are making all kinds of noises tonight in this warm weather. It will be music to my ears as I lay down to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment