Sunday, October 27, 2013

MY NEIGHBORHOOD

Prominent in my neighborhood is a three story shopping center. I always go there for my groceries and occasionally have a meal there at one of the restaurants.

I added commentary to this video to make "my corner" easier to comprehend.

A Japanese restaurant next to the ever present McDonalds.

Steamed buns of all sorts are easy to find.

Need a pair of shoes?

Hair salon.

Restaurants never seem to be short of business.

Racks of coats and tables of shirts.

Some of what is available.

This Chinese restaurant always seems to have chairs for those who have to wait.

In the old days, these would simply hang out in the open air booths.

Even though I am not physically in front of this "herbal and dried foods" store, I can still get the smell clearly identified in m

1 comment:

  1. Interesting "noise" for the stop and go lights---Or at least that's what I think it is!

    ReplyDelete