Saturday, November 9, 2013

CHINA (Sunday and Monday)



And I did sleep wonderfully well last night. I hope that it knocked back my sore throat and stuffy nose a bit. I’m thankful that it didn’t come at a time when I was out with Michael.


Pray for God's people in China and for the growth of the church here.




This will be my last post until I return home again. We’ll travel to the Meilin church this afternoon for Bible study and the English worship service at 7 pm tonight. I’ll then travel with Joel to the Fujien checkpoint where we will go through customs and immigration entering Hong Kong once again. 

Ask God to give zeal as the Word of Life is shared.
My night at Joel’s will be short: arrival perhaps at eleven tonight and I’ll have to leave by 5:00 tomorrow morning to get to the airport for my 8:05 flight to the U.S. I arrive home at 5:15 in the afternoon on Monday (the same day that I leave).

Petition the Lord to provide workers in this ripe field.
Thanks for your prayers and your encouragement along the way. Please hold up the Chinese Christian church as they "Matthew 28:18-20.". As of the present, my plan is to return to China at the beginning of March 2014.
Give thanks for safety during travels and service.

No comments:

Post a Comment