Monday, November 11, 2013

HOME AGAIN!

I left Joel Scheiwe's home in Hong Kong this morning at 5:15; taxi to Airport Express stop; train to the airport; left the airport at 8:05 for the 4 hour trip to Japan. Then a 10.5 hour flight to Minneapolis and after a 5 hour layover, a one hour flight to Central Wisconsin, getting home about 6 pm. Loooong day, but now good to be home.

James Vandercook shares a prayer before the Sunday afternoon fellowship in Shenzhen.

Following the large group (40-45), four groups form for further discussion and prayer.
At my return, give thanks with me for a family foundation that provided all of the funding for this trip. All of my expenses, including printing in Hong Kong, totaled about $2,500.

[NOTE:  Sometime this week, I will upload and post additional videos. It took too long in China to upload]. The older I get, the more wisely I want to use my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment