Friday, July 20, 2012

MORE GRANDCHILDREN

Lest I ever give the impression that there are only two grandchildren, let me make sure that the record is straight. There are a total of 11 blessings that Karol and I call grandchildren. Last weekend, we had grandchildren at our Rosholt home.
The two oldest boys (Andrew - left, and Nathan - right)

Joshua and Luke have a good time playing together. The Barbie jeep is always a hit no matter who comes over. My preference is always for the kids to use the manual toys so that they get their proper exercise.
Would you believe it? They think that this is a train!

The "turtle" sandbox is always a hit. Kaitlyn (the oldest grandchild present on this day) supervises the use of the sand.
Megan seems to be saying, "This is the best pickle I've ever eaten. See how well I cleaned all of the sand off of it!"


No comments:

Post a Comment