Monday, February 27, 2012

CHILDREN TO LOVE AND PRAY FOR...................



I'm remembering right now that I said that I would not be willing to do "mission trips" where I would work with kids. My choice has always been to work with adults (English teachers in China).
But a change has come about in my life so that I am loving working with children. They are fun, joy-filled, unpredictible, and willing to be loved. They are responsive, often very eager, although sometime very mischievious (the Chinese would say "naughty").

I thank God for the chance to serve in this place. Even though it was kind of a tough start, I'm in the groove and loving the serving. Music has been fun and I look forward to the next two days of "field trips." While it's cold, there is lots of warmth in the hearts of both the kids and the staff here at SLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment