Thursday, February 23, 2012

FEELING BUSHED

The end of this day - and I feel whipped. It's only 9 pm, but I wanted to stay up long enough to Skype Karol. All my orientation is in and my lessons are prepared for tomorrow.

I'll do primary music and then in the afternoon, I'll be working with a Bible class at Holy Cross teaching the story of Hannah - God answers prayer. Otherwise I'll be around for school opening and for the recess times to interact with the kids. My, they have so much energy.

I'm quite on my own while here - and that is good and bad. I miss the excitement of a group, but the positive is that I don't have to worry about responsibility for others.

PRAYER REQUEST:

+  I need a good nights rest tonight. Last night I couldn't get warm enough, but tonight I have two extra blankets.
+  Energy for tomorrow's activities.

PIC - During recess, kids go all over for games and talking. In the ping pong corner (table tennis), the students rotate when one student loses two serves in a row.

2 comments:

  1. We're ranging between 60F at night to the mid seventies during the daytime, but it is getting colder. Because there is NO heat in buildings, there is never an opportunity to get warm! The humidity hovers at about 90% and there has been no sun since I arrived.

    ReplyDelete