Monday, March 12, 2012

PASTOR ALBERT'S "LAST SUPPER"

ALBERT would call this the LAST SUPPER. Pastor Albert Lai is the originator of this expression. Indeed, my "last supper" was quite tasty.
Dessert brought over by Karen Lee and Ken.
This was a mighty good box of assorted sushi.

I ARRIVED HOME SAFELY ABOUT 9:00 PM ON SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER A PLANE TRIP OF 13 HOURS FROM HONG KONG TO DETROIT, AN 8 HOUR LAYOVER IN DETROIT AND A 1.5 HOUR PLANE TRIP FROM DETROIT TO CENTRAL WISCONSIN AIRPORT.

Andrew came by in my car to pick me up and then, after taking him home, I completed the trip to the log cabin.

What a marvelous trip. I am thankful to God for safekeeping and for this special opportunity to interact with sisters and brothers in Hong Kong. I'm hoping that at the end of October, I will be able to make another trip to Hong Kong - but will probably be serving in JiangMen (Mainland China). Don't know if it is possible to blog from there.
Thank you for following me on this trip, including me in your prayers, and encouraging me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment