Tuesday, March 12, 2013

HOME SAFE!

I arrived home safely about 9:30 pm yesterday. What a blessing the trip was for me and for those I served. Thank you for your prayers and your following. A big THANK YOU to Matthew Selle for blogging on my behalf while I was on the Mainland!

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS THAT YOU CAN GIVE ME.

1) Were the posts helpful in understanding China?
2) Would you tell your friends about the blog (next trip will be Georgia in Eastern Europe)?
3) Do you have any suggestions for me to improve the blog?
4) Comments in general....

Sharing the message at the Christian church in Guangdong Province.

Along with cherry blossoms and a whole variety of spring flowers, this one stood out for me. The temperature when I left Hong Kong was in the mid 70's. Who knows, Wisconsin may soon experience those temps!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Matthew!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carl! I do love hearing about your adventures in China, thanks for sharing! Great pics, too. I have shared your blog with several of my coworkers :)

    ReplyDelete