Sunday, March 3, 2013

SUNDAY

Today was an opportunity to be with God's people. I was able to celebrate with a morning service here in JM. The leader of the congregation asked me to speak a few words - that was very nice. 
 
Tomorrow I leave for China's interior. I'll catch a plane in Guandong at noon and fly to Henan province. I look forward to some interesting, exciting, and sharing times with my friend.

Hilda translated my words in the morning sharing.


Enjoying "Western cuisine" aka "pizza" at the Red Garlic restaurant on Sunday night. Elliot is the brother of Natalie (former Peace student), seen with his wife, Serena. They are serving as English teachers here in Asia.

John and Cosmo were married less than a month ago. They joined us for pizza.


Did you know that bananas grow "upside down?" I thought it was an interesting sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment