Friday, March 29, 2013

IT'S STILL WINTER

BLESSINGS ON THIS GOOD FRIDAY AS WE REMEMBER ONCE AGAIN THE DEATH OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Grandchildren are again a part of our weekend. Joshua first stayed overnight, then Kaitlyn and Rachel. Then Luke and Megan came with their parents, Nathan and Holly. So it's been fun.
Joshua and Rachel play in Karol's HUGE dollhouse.

Karol got right up close to take this picture. She's been working on this for weeks. Yes, she knows it is blurry, so she will keep on trying to get a GREAT picture.

You guessed it; the snow still hasn't gone, but it is beginning to melt!!

Rachel and Joshua help me load smaller pieces of wood into my cart.

You can just see that Rachel would love to operate this ATV.

Taking the wood back to the shop where I will use it in my wood stove, heating the area where I do my bowl turning.

Rachel and Kaitlyn busily paint snow with watercolors.
This is your invitation to come for a visit.
While Luke visited our home, I presented him with the "Numbers Award." Luke is excellent with numbers and now as a kindergartner, it is not a problem to count by 7's to 100. Or, for that matter, 11's to 100.

Karol loves to create "memory time" with grandchildren. Here they are decorating styrofoam eggs.










No comments:

Post a Comment