Saturday, February 9, 2013

HOARFROST

Karol and I drove to town (now that's an old expression that my Grandpa Mueller used to use) today to pick up a few things. Along the way, I shot a few pics of the beautiful hoarfrost. What a marvelous touch of the Creator's hand!

The hoarfrost enveloped every branch and stick.

Some trees stood out more than others.

The end of an irrigation pin also is touched.

I love the contrast between deciduous and evergreen.

The delicacy of the frost is hard to believe.

The end of the season!

And the horses pay no mind. (This picture is especially for Taylor K.)


2 comments:

  1. Those are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased that I added the horses (in honor of Taylor who loves horses) so that she could enjoy them and their coats.

    ReplyDelete