Wednesday, February 27, 2013

TRAVEL DAY TO THE MAINLAND

Today I move from Hong Kong to the mainland where I will remain until the day I leave China. I anticipate that this will be a time of surprises. Don't fret if I don't inform you exactly where I will be. I will do the best I can, but I also want to respect the sensitivity of the mission that I am on. So, I'm requesting that you keep me especially in your prayers these days.

Every morning I hear the koel, a very loud bird. It has a pretty sound. You can listen to those sounds. Sound 2 is the best replica.

This is my last post since I cannot post from the Mainland. I will be sending information to my son, Matthew, and he will be posting for me.

Thanks for staying tuned. It's almost 6:30 am, so I've got to catch the bus to get to the subway.


No comments:

Post a Comment